1. Brings efficient growth of basic strength. Increased muscle tightness and increased muscle fiber recruitment. The significance of our kettlebell training is to improve balanced physical fitness to serve our lives.
2. Increased explosive power and endurance. Power chain training, hard kettlebell action mode, a lot of strength transmission training from the soles of the feet to the fingertips. Improve aerobic capacity. Hard kettlebells generally do not directly train the lactic acid threshold or maximum oxygen uptake to improve aerobic capacity.
3. Improve physical activity. Whether it is a novice or a veteran, the biggest problem in the initial stage of turning a hard kettlebell is that the movement technique is based on the appropriate degree of movement. The study movement changes and changes, and the repeated practice is mostly because the range of joint movement limits the accuracy of the movement.
4. Save your time and money spent on fitness exercises. Kettlebells don’t take up huge home space like barbells. They don’t need to be equipped with shelves, and they are unlikely to be worn out even if they are used. It saves you a lot of time to go to and from the gym.
5. The fault tolerance rate of hard kettlebell movements is extremely high. As long as the training principles are followed carefully, there is almost no possibility of injury.
6. Hard-style kettlebell training improves your grip. Cutting-edge health research shows that grip strength is positively correlated with health and longevity. Strong grip strength indicates a better quality of life. Routine training such as the swinging snatch of the rigid kettlebell and the Turkish standing directly improves the supporting grip.